Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let's Pick Up the Pace

So it's recently come to my attention that there are two episodes left in series six. Yes. Two. Not five, not even four, but two. If you're like me, you're thinking that the last few episodes have been fun but have really answered very few questions (none, really) and not really advanced the story much. Don't get me wrong, I thought "The Girl Who Waited" was goddam spectacular, truly great television. But I'm anxious to see where this story is going.

Now, before you raise your poised fingers to type scathing comments calling me an idiot for forgetting about the ending of "The God Complex"let's address that. Yes, loved it. Totally threw me for a loop yet it made sense and after I saw it, I sort of thought, "I'm surprised that hasn't happened sooner." But we all know that the Doctor needs his companions and letting go isn't exactly his strongest suit. So I feel adequately prepared for some Whoawesome television (you pronounce that "hwa-sum") starting this Saturday. But let's keep up the pace, yeah?

For those of you who don't watch previews, might want to stop reading now. "Closing Time" seems to be presenting us with the kick in the pants I'm looking for. The return of the Cybermen and better yet, the return of Craig! Steven Moffat, I trust you implicitly and I know you won't let me down...don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment